Sunday, December 13, 2015

Time to Ray Cycle


First say to yourself what you would be: then do what you have to do. ~Epictetus

There is no better gift to myself then to cultivate my higher potential. I now challenge myself to refine a character I past created. I had a vision of inventing a Super being who championed having fun while saving things called Ray Cycle.  Besides sharing the trademark of this comic hero with the State of Connecticut, this creation allowed me to accomplish alot of amazing things. On April 1st 1986, I proclaimed", Your not dealing with a full deck with you throw the joker out,"running for an American Precedent on the U.S. Capitol steps dressed as a court jester.

For years I have dreamed how I can reincarnate this recycled being.  I believe that all of our relationships are interconnected. This common strand both binds us and offers me unlimited possibility. Now can I re-create a identity so to once again celebrate my profound gratitude for all things.  

Since I am a living love poem sharing my love, empathy and hope. This heightens my deepest well being.Treating all things with respect, kindness and consideration I celebrate my greater self and inner wealth.

All around the world people of all walks share in this similar sacred acts.  Using less, and living in a wholesome way we reap many benefits.  Furthermore when I show my boundless compassion for this planet, its people and resources I tap into my higher and greater potential. 

Better use of resources such as reducing waste and preventing pollution or any of the other ways that I rever my world gives me joy.  Also now my inner game is to kindly be of greater service giving me a tremendous peace of mind.

Honoring many virtues I integrate together my inner and outer world. When I lessen my load I pass on a mightier gift that keeps on giving while helping me find my higher potential.

Leading by example, sharing, joy and loving friendlessness are a wonderful ways to gracefully live. Using localized materials, celebrating ingenious resource use and bringing community together with acts of kindness plant seeds for out future

Such care giving results in greater inner heartfull care. It matters not if this is done outside or in.  How I best relate to my world is what truly matters. I challenge you to prove me wrong.  So much of life we becomel distracted by doubt, depression, and other self- destructive mind-sets. When I focus on my higher potential I transform my fearful walls re-creating now a drawbridge.  Ray has been Cycled.  Thus used again to benefit me and my beloved home, Earth. All great things flow in a circle and so may my higher potential expand outward while I celebrate my inner light. 






No comments: