Sunday, December 27, 2015

Cultivating the Higher Self

One of most amazing insights is how can I love all of life so intensely while not fully embracing parts of my own self? Cultivating self love in time will evolve into greater reverence for the interconnection of all things because of self actualization. Paying attention to my deeper spirit requires tenderly listening to my own heart beat and accepting my divine self.  Nature constantly reminds me to explore all facets of my inner world.  When I show how I care for all things then I see how linked in I am with the great web of life. The delicate balance for me is how I relate to all things.  My greatest challenge has to see how I can expand my love and forgive myself at times when I fall short. When I realize my universal love is like a tear drop then I unite into the cosmic sea of compassion.

My suffering is lessened when I realize that the “I” is really a “we.”  In my difficult times I search for some harmonic alignment no matter how horrific things are.  This is a birthing process bringing 
us a luminous gift of greater awareness.  This enlightens my shadows filled with deluded wants and brings forth my higher needs.  There is no greater treasure than expanding my higher well being. 

I find my true purpose when I deal with my adversity in a proficient and peaceful manner.   Also I lead by example.  When I can face my own anxiety a greater peace of mind results.  Going and accepting within is the best way if I can prosper.  If I be fearless to confront my most difficult issues then dealing with the world outside becomes much easier. Again when I get still, silent and profoundly listen to my heart I find the courage to benefit. 

A rich life comes down to these skillful interpersonal skills.  How I treat all things, most importantly accepting my profound self opens up new possibility and opportunity.  Expanding my lightness of being is linked to my higher relationships: with my self; people; things; and places.  These are extensions of my larger self. My highest love is inter-linked with all things.  By developing a kind positive feedback loop a ripple effect extends my compassion in all directions. Greater awareness that all things are not separate, I become united by this awe and wonder.  Trusting my mysterious journey is about what comes up not my destination.  Accepting my higher self I arrive at my refuge filled with light and love.   

No comments: