Friday, August 8, 2014

Legacy- Pass it on!

Being a visitor here I wish to leave behind something that speaks to the core of my heart. May I leave behind a footprint that is more like the flight of a hawk than the remains of an elephant.

Passing on better prospects is the best investment I can make. Everyday I attempt to share a kind word or a smile. Investing in some type of positive action is passing on a some form of a legacy. Thus far I have assisted numerous resource conservation programs and taught tennis to thousands of people of all walks.  Also I have helped many people and donated my time to many volunteer causes.

Service to others is the ultimate gift for me.  This form of generosity provides me with enormous benefits.   Taking the time to pause and bond with people I increase my divine connection.  Also meeting folks from where they are allows me to discover what is truly going on.

Everything in life is about relationships.  Treating resources or non living matter as sacred I find grace. This heightens my feelings of being alive.  I find happiness from all the bountiful ways I can my show thanks to this earth. From this I receive what I call "happy returns."  May I pass on the this legacy of appreciation since it is the ultimate gift that keeps on giving. 


 Love the animals, love the plants, love everything.  If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things.  Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day.  And you will come a last to love the whole world.  With all-embracing love. F Dostyevsky

To laugh often and much
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to find the best in others: To leave the world a bit better, whether a healthy child, a garden patch or redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded- RW Emerson


No comments: