Monday, June 9, 2014

WellYes Now!

Well-being happens by enacting a realistic action plan making more with less in three ways. 1)  Creating greater possibilities.  2) Celebrating developing new prosperity.  3) Keeping appearances up and expenses down.   This quest is done around several ideas with the theme of - Promoting life assurances not life insurances.

* How can I live everyday as my last and leave this world better from my actions then I found it? Or give the best to the world, show my greatest potential to be more alive, here and in the "wow."

* Who can I partner or find allies with to share in this adventure.

* What will be the best way I can help myself and others so I can better serve my time here?

I feel more alive when I am kind and gentle. This act of forgiveness and acceptance increases my inner love. This accounts, corrects and transmutes my mistakes as lessons and my curses into blessings. Exercising  my value I build my wealth

Now I venture out to discover what best serves me.  Sailing out into the new seas of discovery, I must navigate around the huge icebergs of those hidden habits that used to enslave me with their dark patterns.

Focusing on key questions, and then reframing them guides me better forward.  Using the momentum of my past successes I illuminate future prospects by further tapping my inner wealth.

The key to my venture is awakening to my choice point.  I can either remember or not.  If I pause with the intention to activate some greater fearlessness, I can liberate myself into a field of new possibility and light. Showing my value and my wealth of spirit increases all facets of my life with bountiful new possibilities of prosperity.

 Set the Intention 
1) Make it happen -  Increase friendship, projects and interconnection activity
2) Celebrate another great day of living with new art, creations and inspirations
3) Recharge my energy
4) Have fun and laugh a lot along the way
5) Show up in a more vibrant and skillful manner
6) Practice/Play/Be/Become/ Clean House and Let Go

Pay Attention to Principles
1) Awakening to value- Listen to what really matters and see it's profound worth
2) Interacting to show it- treating things with kindness, respect and wisdom, for example leaving things better then you found them, showing people I really care about all things. Take time to fully arrive to the present.
3) Maximize and minimize- Use both what I have and be productive- output over input show I use more/waste less, effectively  find grace so to  minimize my footprint and maximize my contribution. Be more blessed and leave no mess.
4) Employ the Prefix the 4 RE's -REframe to see the opportunity, REnew with gratitude, REfine your situation, REcreate whatever presents itself,
5) Transmute the Possible- Create the Intention You Never Know Until You Find-Out while you Pay Attention to Cultivate Further Virtues
6) Enjoy the Happy Returns- It’s not about the outer; it is about the positive inner feedback you get that returns and returns.

No comments: