Saturday, June 14, 2014

Investing In WellYes

WellYes is about strengthening my well being in my connection to all things and my higher self. Developing greater interpersonal experiences opens the doors to new ways and types of relationships.  This in turn enriches every aspect of my life. Such encounters broaden my fellowships with all things and expand my well being because I am further sharing with others.  

Cultivating these values expands all my relationships since I tap into a kindness to be with whatever may arise. By forgiving  I learn to better go forth from my mistakes.  The key is to be steadfast and find out what brings me greater happiness and freedom.  Willingness, enthusiasm and inspiration take me to the next level.

Finding my greater self is an act of radical self-love.  When I go into the woods for example I can reconnect to something that makes me feel more one and in harmony with my higher self.  Horseback riding for me is another.  Connecting to this earth, the stars or whatever thing that gives me this feeling of “wow” or “awe” paramount to this united feeling of returning to my ultimate home. 

Also this helps me see what is true about many difficult and uncomfortable issues and realities with life.  It is welcoming way for me to see new potential and new ventures.   Such exploration reveals what my critical virtues are and how I value them.  Further examination of these illuminate and recharges my energy.Instead of harming myself I benefit myself. This elevates my sense of purposefulness.  

Becoming more fearless to face my uncomfortable stuff I cultivate new courage. Then, I can transmute certain behaviors that no longer serve me and cease greater opportunities.  Keeping myself open is fundamental. Also taking things less personal expands my perspective to see the bigger picture. 

Thus I lessen my inner critic but instead use greater positive self-talk. Less judging helps me create greater realistic goals.  Greater observation allow me expanded possibilities and my dreams to happen by deeply listening to whatever arises. This aids me to best integrate my genuine self.  When I celebrate my blessings and exercise gratitude as a daily ritual this keeps my wellness in check. Also I prosper when I  focus on being centered so to best serve. What results is an increased sense of tranquility, joy and  harmony. 

Paramount is that I micro not macro manage.  Showing  by example adds to my  fun, grace and sense of new awe. Expanded responsibility liberates me to new possibilities.  I find the wealth right here and now since each moment of life is a present.  Surrendering to greater unconditional love I receive and enjoy my happy returns when I give it my all.

Below are examples of ways I exercise WellYes:

May I give my thanks to all life's gifts, and further count my blessings.
May I pay my respect to how all things are interconnected.
May I give thanks to the air and my lungs that I breathe.
My I give thanks to the sun and my heart that provides energy.
May I give thanks to my body and water that provides life.
May I give thanks to my spirit and the land that sustains me. 
Thanks to all my ancestors and future beings. 
Thanks to all the things on the earth that make life happen.
Thanks to our amazing web that unites all together.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

No comments: