Friday, April 25, 2008

Happiness Sharing Fun Raising Plan


If you desire the self, get out of the self.
Leave the shallow stream behind and flow into the river deep and wide.
Do not be the ox pulling the wheel of the plow,
Turn with the stars that wheel about you
- Rumi

How can I best create an inspirational path to give my best to the world? Only thing I do know from my life experience, that I so deeply care. Now the wall dividing my material and spiritual world is coming down to become a bridge to transform the ordinary into the sacred. Tapping the web of all things, I wish to discover many connected relationships and harness the emotional power of expressing my artistic potential.

I pray that I can give the best of my creative potential so to help benefit all beings on this earth with greater reverence and gratitude. I hope to further nurture community, family, and weave a dynamic synergy of people with a similar consciousness. By finding some special way to promote an “attitude of gratitude” so invite more people to enjoy the benefits of conserving and preserving. This is about experimenting with various mediums to best make a social statement that a more mindful management of our natural resources is a celebration for our future beings.

My intention is to develop new forms artistic expression since it will liberate me to higher spiritual life. From this meditative practice will merge the parts into one whole while losing the sense of the separate self. Explore a variety of skills building and explore possible mentors or people who have transformed this passion into action. Albert Einstein said, “ Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

What touches my heart with such grace is my gratitude for my world. This takes constant remembering that there many beautiful ways to belong or kneel down and kiss the earth. Awakening from my moments of fear I become blessed when I open myself to my love for all things in this universe. I guess my real delight is challenging myself to explore all the possible ways I can savor my time here and now. Developing reverence for the moment I shift into a magical sense of being held by the earth. This shift from trying to control my outside world now allows me to hear what my soul longs.

Engaging myself to find grace with my world has become my deepest passions. My evolving practice or what I like soften and call play has two basic elements- intention and attention. My intention is to attempt to as many times as I can each day to recite this loving kindness phrase, "May I be of benefit to all being.”

I am a child exploring what are the hidden gifts of life. This requires developing courage to open my heart further with the knowledge that may heart may also become broken. I wish to constantly build my trust in my universe.

My hope is that my art will better uncover my heart that my mind knows little about. Such an inspired act brings my sense of integrity to serve and humility that I am giving voice from something much greater than just myself.

I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve. - Albert Schweitzer

No comments: