Saturday, June 27, 2015

Oneness- Profound Listening

Greater listening and being still deepens my life experiences.  Exploring the difference between my pain and suffering allows me greater possibility.  When I examine what makes me unhappy then I may lessen this mind state.  Remembering that I do not have to suffer, I can rewire such unskillful patterns.


Exploring these unwholesome mind states is the critical.  How may I accept whatever comes my way?  Unpleasant or aversive situations are great learning experiences to embrace those.  Whatever shadows that may haunt me can be transformed into new teachings how better to deal with my fears.

Can I forgive myself?  Kindly listening to what has heart and meaning I may discover my greater gift.   I and we are all connected somehow and someway.  Only when I/we move out of our smaller illusion of self to touch our greater being then we may celebrate the benefits of being related to all things.

As humans we have a greater understanding of dying and the beyond.  Also now we have an awareness that we may be in all likelihood here as a species for a limited time.  Such awareness is reason why we may explore areas of higher consciousness and levels of being.

Ways we can expand of understanding and experience of oneness is in our well being.  No greater way can we invest our energies then in finding this spiritual link to the great inter and inner web of both life and beyond.

Opening ourselves to this tremendous mystery of the unknown requires us to become more vulnerable and fearless.  Such heartfelt examination takes faith and a radical commitment to explore diverse non ordinary pathways.  If I deeply venture into the soul and source of my interconnection.   May I blaze a new trail into a unified existence that allows me to better treasure our limited time here.  May I share my discovery with others in a loving kind manner so I fully reap the benefits of this spiritual adventure of oneness.

In the house of lovers, the music never
stops, the walls are made of songs, the
floor dances...
I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the
soul that lives within.- Rumi

No comments: