Monday, February 10, 2014

REawaken

The prefix of most words with Re transforms my world.  This prefix refreshes my perspective.   I find greater wonders when I rewire my brain.  Simply when I change my outlook when I remember and exercise renewed awareness.  With this widening circle of consciousness I reclaim greater prosperity in my life.  Changing my way I reference or refer to things reenhances my entire well-being.  Reshifting my mind and I reopen the doors to a fresh fantastic new adventure.

Reforming my emotional baggage such as worry, anxiety and other fear based feelings gets me to relearn to see the positive from the negative.  I can observe what is going on instead adding my own drama to my immediate reality.

First I need to recognize I have a choice to reawaken.  What lens do I wish to see things.  My old story which is like I am looking through a dirty window.  When I open to new experience then I activate my well being.   Years ago I shared with a therapist my feelings of anxious energy and how I felt like a buzzing fluorescent light bulb.  It has taken me many years to rediscover this feeling is my life force or chi energy. 

The difference is how I choose to perceive and look at my current circumstances Is filled with Velcro for the bad and Teflon for the good or vice versa? I can reformat my brain just as I can take the remote and change the T.V. channel. 

When I reawaken I enjoy greater freedom.  Fully arriving or reexperience  I can rejoice at whatever arises whether it is a blessing, or a curse.  Upon this reexamination I may find greater balance from these events.  I also can honestly reconsider how I feel, when I respond versus when I react.   

I can respond by pausing and reflect the cause and effect of what I do.  When a react I fell less like an actor or more like I am mindlessly a reactor.  Reawakening to face the consequences of reacting I fell less present in my reactions.  Responding I feel more responsible and thus more aware and liberated by my actions.

We live in times filled with escalating anxiety and worry.  However, I can renew my energy and reclaim new Chi. When I reframe my thoughts with the power of focusing on my specific intentions I reclaim this loss Chi.   Releasing myself from many of my negative mind-sets I let go of much darkness.  Now I can relight my ultimate potential with less stress and more well-being. The magic of reawakening with Re stimulates new possibility and potential.

No comments: