Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Liberating My WOW


If you bring forth what is within in, what is within you will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what is within you will destroy you
- Jesus

My spirit can entertain a new WOW. Willingness, Openness and Wonder are now the WOW, I venture forth to uncover. Over the years I have developed certain patterns that hampered me from entering into new experiences and fully exercising my fullest potential. Some of my unskillful habits have dulled my talents, and created a mental staleness. How can I best overcome this sense of being stuck and cultivate my natural gifts? Only tapping, devotion, determination, creativity and most importantly a new will I may fully become my authentic self.

I’ve noticed that without venturing beyond my static mind set and taking a chance in exercising my sense of aliveness, my very being can become limited. Cultivating risk, and exploring new juicy possibilities of I can unlock me from certain pernicious routines. Rituals help me find a new discipline to celebrate what is most sacred. If I can change my inertia through renunciation and sacrifice, I can see deeper what is true.

There are bountiful ways I can overcome my faults. Receiving assistance from all possible allies will help me in the right direction to find my soulful purpose. Only when I transform myself can I change the outer world.

I feel inspired when I shift from my sorrow to joy. What splendor arises when I transform my vices into virtues? Not a sunset yet a sunrise when I emulate a noble, ideal being. Also I then lessen distraction, doubt and other petty hindrances. Emotionally I can free myself from being so concerned about what others think, so to fully concentrate on what is the heart of the matter to me. Finally, when I fully focus on my physical obligations then I will have the basis to the greatest possible choice and acceptance of whatever arises. Now I wish to wake out of my nightmare of self aversion to a more fully responsible awareness.

When I play the role of an artist I can break past any limitation, old story, or delusions. I can experience a more profound life by re-introducing myself to greater harmony and self alignment. May I observe within and around me of the abundant light, love and laughter. Knowing that in uniting my mind with my virtue, I tap into a plethora of energy within my soul.

In the present is my opportunity time to find my deepest inner power. Negative states allow me a process to see how all things come and go. Everything breaks up and as earthly things die new seeds are born. Accepting this fact unchains me a new compassion to see the “yes” and be with it all. From denigration I see new possibilities. Also such insight of physical destruction of life’s fragility best rounds my perspective. When I take a more fluid and comedic view of my situation, I can best observe my mortality with a balanced distance.

Now I call upon the universe a new dance step, celebrating play. Such recreation brings meaning since it says “yes” to life. Play allows me to live in the joy amidst my world of sorrow. Creativity allows me to align my life by cleaning the inner house. Such housekeeping is about using simply what I have here and now for the better instead of worse. This purification is about letting go of my old baggage and allowing in that which wishes to be addressed. Through the sea saw of pain and pleasure, I play with the middle as to balance my fullest sense of this wow. Only my choices resulting in action will determine my gain or lost is this mysterious time of precious experience. Willingness, openness and wonder are now the Wow I venture forth to uncover.

No comments: