Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Optimizing Kindness is OK

Optimizing Kindness (OK) expands my heart and calms my mind. Everything becomes OK when I optimize being kind. Investing in kindness is the best way for me to increase my well being. Being kind is one of life's precious gifts. It is critical to start by being gentle with myself. Each day I face many challenges and dark forces.  Easily my old shadows can overcome me.  When I remember to be gentle with myself this elevates me and others with many benefits.

May I awaken to exercise this invaluable skill cultivating many sacred and kind rituals.  For example emulating the example of Dali Lama or a little girl just sharing her toys inspires me. Just the simple act of caring has a tremendous ripple effect.

As a guests here on earth I can either respect or disregard for our delicate world. Kindness is about me making the intention to honor and be at peace with what is happening. Can I have the courage and accept so I can best go forth with compassion every day? The more I am able to open my eyes, the more I can see that we are all lovers.  I wish show my gratitude and a winning grin.  Such friendliness opens doors that before were walls.

How I relate to my world is determines whether I make it a blessing or a curse. Exercising kindness I foster more harmonic surroundings.  Exercising greater selflessness extends the possibility of increasing friends, community and goodness. OK is a radical act of self care.  My prosperity is directly related to whether I continue with more kind acts rather than mean ones. This attitude of friendliness and gentleness elevates instead of depresses.  OK shifts me from indifference to a loving friendly disposition overcoming my existential despair. Being kind to myself, others, and the world excels me to enjoy greater happiness and freedom.

“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” - Desmond Tutu


Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” - Henry James

“Goodness is the only investment that never fails.” – Henry David Thoreau



Links of interest

https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/raktivists


http://www.spreadkindness.org


http://inspiremykids.com/2015/great-kindness-quotes-for-kids/


http://www.thekindnessrevolution.net


No comments: