Sunday, May 3, 2015

Rejoice: Lead with a Pure Heart

May we all rejoice to lead by example with a pure heart.   I/we have a gift.  It is found deep in my illuminating heart.  I am divine and interconnected by all the things we share here on this beloved earth.  May I share this gift to others showing reverence for all things.  As an individual when I become selfless this unites me to a blessing of oneness.

Can I skillfully exercise my free will to be more unified?  Such higher intention provide increased illumination to better myself and others.

It is the little things that become huge.  Simple listening, pausing, breathing, eating, walking and other ordinary things become transformed by deep contemplation revealing their extraordinary quality

How can I best seize these moments of life?

All life is healing an experience for me exploring the opportunity to become apart of a greater whole.  Venturing into new possibilities may I fully engage with this fantastic mystery.

Accepting that at any moment, life can be either heaven or hell, I find this equanamous perspective.   May I be inspired to see all experiences can be either a blessings or a curses depending upon my frame of mind.

Honoring a attitude of virtue I transform any given situation from worst case to the possibility of something better.  Even the most devastating circumstances can become invaluable lessons.
All life is preparation to exit this world or plane of being to beyond.  Every moment there is death.  Accepting this truth liberates me.   Reverence for both life and death is purposeful in a bewildering world.  How I improve my relationship with my shadows is another momentous quest.

Being creative is one path to find this bliss to liberate myself.  The truth is that I am unaware of the ways I deny myself to freely live.  I become imprisoned by my fears and passions.  Also when I allow unwholesome states of mind.

Exercising a mindset of greater peace, joy and harmony unlocks my chains.  I can be free when I become more selfless or in greater service.  Focusing on joy, peace and freedom is a vigilant ongoing process of finding reverence from my greater interconnection.

Cultivating myself to my higher being is task of constant remembering.  Rejoice by modeling how you may cherish all things including yourself.  Such full heartedness plants seeds of future well being. Being the light of change has a ripple effect guiding others on a smooth voyage to celebrate the treasures of one pure heart.

No comments: