Sunday, August 17, 2014

Honoring the Mystery

When I honor the mystery I liberate myself to a wiser way of being.   Showing up to life’s mystical truth I become awakened.  We all share, come from and return to this mystery.   Also we all are connected by a common spirit of the mystical elements of earth, air, fire, and water.  

Both we and I are one and the same with the cosmos.  Everything is made up of some distant stardust including our flesh; bones, blood and body are comprised of the same things.

Awakening that my heart and the earth are tied together unites me.  When I see the interconnection that allows me to go beyond my suffering.  Love and understanding comes with this realization.  Such inner being is the portal to my oneness and all being.  There is a higher level of consciousness when I see the mystery of all things.  Chaos strangely organizes again into new phenomenon.  I am just a cloud passing in the sky reforming into new water vapor.

Just as a tree nourishes me I exchange with it with the air  I breathe and the oxygen it shares.  All natural cycles exchanges life sustaining properties. All things I smell, taste, touch, hear, and feel have a shared mystical connection. 

Honoring this mystery elevates my well-being, and unifies my consciousness.  Our collective heart guides us to the truth of our mutual connections.  Awakening to my common relationship with all things, comes through stillness and a profound listening. 

There is mystical exchange of love and light in this amazing universal spider's web.  Respecting this mystery gives me guidance and freedom. 

May I honor the mystery since nothing is separate
May I be still with not fully knowing, fully present
May I observe the sacred bonds all things mystical
May I know how all things exchange air, fire, water, earth forms
May I contemplate on how my body and the world act in self organizing chaos.
May I see that even things lifeless have spirit
May I behold how we share the same things
May we explore the deeper truth of the universal mystery











No comments: