Friday, July 4, 2014

Managing Best With Less

Focusing on using less I best expand my possible options.  A simpler life style translates for me into a richer life.  It is the old KISS acronym, "Keep It Simple Sweetheart."  Such ingenuity increases my creative spirit. When I focus on less rather than more I best manage.

Advancing my well being happens when I micro manage best taking care of both me and a my higher sense of self.  Micro manage is simply me attending decisions and actions within my circle of influence.  Taking care of my personal matters allows me to best focus on what requires my most immediate attention. Then whatever larger issues I address I do so with greater skill.

When I try to macro-manage or what I call "save the world" I spin out of control of being of greater service. Global warming, poverty and other injustices outside my control I can address by being the change on a micro level. 

I prosper when I pay attention how I can benefit and be of service directly to what I can.   I fulfill my basic needs this also allows me to help others in getting some of their needs met.  However, doing this requires care and a wise understanding of consequences of my actions. Leading by example demonstrating by deeds not words I give and get my best. 

 “How can I love all things in this world with such profound compassion and empathy while have a small sense of loathing about myself?”   I create such separation increasing my suffering.  Lessening my resistance around any pain will allow me to champion greater effectiveness.
Over the years  my inner critical voice has put me in much turmoil.  This unkind voice makes me feel inadequate, and damaged with such a fearful other thoughts.  Today I am careful how I relate to my thinking or how I identify with my mind.   My thoughts do not define me, however, may confine me depending on my present attitude whether I see the world as a blessing or a curse.

Simply my freedom is tied to how I can make the best choices.  Such decision require discerning how things will play out and what path gives me the greatest benefit. Managing best with less liberates me to my highest potential



No comments: