Thursday, May 29, 2014

Well Yes, Well Being = Wealth

Well being for me is a wisest form of wealth. However, it takes courage to change my old habits and focus on ways I may prosper. Transforming my words into deeds is paramount to my future happiness.

It is time to ACT- ACCOUNT, CORRECT, TRANSMUTE to dig up the buried treasure.

Account- First, how may I show by action? By taking inventory of my strengths  I can tap into what inspires me instead of tires me? What lightens me instead that which weighs me down I can best get pass my weaknesses.

Correct- Second, how I may correct my past mistakes so I can invest in new ways to care for myself and others. How may I be more focused and less distracted?

Transmute-Third how may I transmute my circumstances since well being truly equates to  wealth.  Once I see the virtue of my new attitude, this gratitude fully applies to what I presently have here and now.

For me I use the word "WellYes" as an ultimate way for self care.  Also this allows me  to better serve myself and my world.  Sailing out into the new seas of personal discovery, I must navigate around the huge icebergs of those habits that turn my dream boat into a ship wreck.

Willingness powers the winds of change for my voyage. Asking and honestly answering wise questions directs me to my buried treasure of new riches thanks to WellYes.

My old inner critic can quickly spark a mutiny.  However, finding which directions the warms winds of heaven may gently blow is my challenge.  What works better to go with the winds of change or against them?

What's better? WellYes or Hell No? The simple notion to richly pay attention to the the treasure map of well being is how I chart my course.

My lucky stars above are my guide if only I may trust their guidance. Such fearless trust  fosters new possibility and light.

My buried treasure is a profound joy and peace unveiled within my heart. WellYes acts with both divine guidance and protection to liberate and elevate me better serve myself and others. What's your treasure map to dig up your true wealth?

No comments: